Working at CPS
Are you a good fit?
While competitive compensation is obviously an important aspect of any job, the people who are most successful at CPS also look at other factors. If you're considering joining our team, take a quick look at the attributes below to see if you're the right fit for us – and we're the right fit for you.
- Safety first - You will stop any unsafe work activity and seek clarification to ensure everyone's safety.
- You are a steward of your resources and work to leave a positive mark on the world.
- You can become an advocate and ambassador for the organization's mission to help feed the world.
- You own your work; you can walk through the unexpected to deliver on commitments without excuses or blame.
- You are a change leader and can develop new approaches to achieve extraordinary results.
- You can be a part of one company and one collective team by working to inspire others and working towards the development of yourself and those around you.
- You demonstrate a willingness to embrace change to strive for continuous improvement and consider the safety of people, environment, physical assets and reputation of the company.
- You can build and lead CPS's culture by embodying CPS's values and behaviors.
- While growing with our company over time, you can proactively develop value-added solutions that improve customer productivity by anticipating customer needs.
- You demonstrate commitment to the well-being and success of others by valuing unique perspectives of others and recognizing the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- You will win together by sharing knowledge and best practices across and within the business units, functions or work locations to drive business results for the organization.
- You embody and bring our Core Values to life: Safety, People, Execution and Ownership Mindset, Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Sustainability, Innovation, and Effective Collaboration.
If you nodded "yes" several times, we encourage you to look at our current opportunities and apply.
|2017-5519||Technical Services Rep - Southeast US||Specialty Products||US-GA-Atlanta||27/3/2017|
|2017-5517||Fuel Truck Driver||Distribution||CA-AB-Red Deer||24/3/2017|
|2017-5516||Crop Production Advisor||Sales & Marketing||CA-SK-Prairie River||24/3/2017|
|2017-5515||Delivery Driver-Mettler, CA||Warehouse||US-CA-Bakersfield||24/3/2017|
|2017-5513||Administrative Coordinator-Mettler, CA||Admin.||US-CA-Bakersfield||24/3/2017|
|2017-5511||Project Coordinator, Acquisition Integration||Accounting & Finance||US-CO-Loveland||23/3/2017|
|2017-5510||Administrative Coordinator-Hollister, CA||Admin.||US-CA-Hollister||23/3/2017|
|2017-5509||Delivery Driver-Oxnard, CA||Warehouse||US-CA-Oxnard||23/3/2017|
|2017-5504||Seasonal Operations Support||Operations||CA-SK-Ponteix||22/3/2017|